Waverly Hall Telephone was formed in 1944 by Julian Jones
to provide local telephone service to people living within the
city limits of Waverly Hall. When Waverly Hall Telephone began
it had 30 access lines covering 111 square miles. Today Waverly
Hall provides telephone service to over 1,300 customers.
The company’s switching facilities have kept pace with changing
technology. The switching equipment is a next generation digital
switch capable of supporting VOIP, toll message recording,
calling features and interfaces with all of the remote
subscriber terminals via fiber optics. With network upgrades in
2004 Waverly Hall introduced High Speed Internet at 768K. Today
all remotes have the latest and greatest software release and
are equipped with ADSL 2+ subscriber cards, necessary for the
provisioning of both telephone service and High Speed Internet
at speeds up to 10 MEG.
We are constantly upgrading equipment and software to increase
the speeds and reliability of our internet service, this
includes the path that we use to connect our customers to the
internet as well as our routers and servers to ensure we are
providing the highest possible service to our customers.
Waverly Hall Telephone is now a part of the Signal Telcom
Partners family. The Signal Telcom family companies continue to
operate independently; maintaining their local brands,
management, customer service and the sense of community. Waverly
Hall continues its commitment to their communities to provide
their customers the highest quality communication services and
keep them connect to the world.